Saturday 19 January 2013

DIM (did it myself): Sunday Sweets Box

Hello everyone!
A week ago I decided to stop eating sweets and chocolate during weeks and only having some on Sundays.
I'm happy to say that I managed this week without any sweets crossing my mouth!!
 
Anyway, since my sweets box was just an old shoe box, I decided to decorate it a bit.
So here are the photos. I decorated it in the bathroom where it was waaaarrmmm :) which can explain the orange tiles and the shower.
 
The quality of the pictures isn't great because it was quite dark that day and I was in a bit of a hurry.
 

















 
So that's my new little sweets box where I keep the sugary stuff that I get as presents. I now added a huge toblerone bar that stops the box from closing and I can't wait for tomorrow to eat some!!!
 
Have a nice day and hope to see you soon again!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover