Thursday 31 January 2013

A quick animation

Hello everyone!
I was sitting outside today since it's the first time it's been sunny here for weeks! and I was taking photos (of course ;P), when my cat (Kitty) went through a hole in the wall that I've never noticed before. It used to be hidden by plants, but now since we're winter ( well spring), I can see my cat using it to go into the barn.
So I took a few shots and thought that it would make a great animated picture. I haven't done any in ages! I used my new photoshop cs6, which actually made it much more complicated to make a gif file than my old photoshop 7 was.
 
So I hope it works! Well it seems too :)



 
 

Hope you like it!






1 comment:

  1. Trop choupi cette animation kakette :) so boring when you're not here...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover