Saturday 27 April 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hi everyone!
I'm posting this post quite early cause I don't know if I will be able to get at my computer in the next couples of days.

Here are my pictures for this Sunday:

Walking:

 
This is the cat that belongs to my host-au pair family. She's a sweet little thing but is hard to get a photo of cause she always sniffs the camera.

Yummy to my tummy:



For my uncle's birthday last Sunday, my aunt made this "Banoffee" Pie and I fell in love with it! It's heavy but soooooooooooo good! Definitely going to make this when I get home.

Favourite toy:


It didn't even take me a second to know what picture to take for this one. My little canon will always be my favourite toy :)

What I did this week:


This week I experimented on making nutella cookies (same recipe as the last post I wrote) and added peanut butter and oats in the centre. Unfortunately, forgetting that they needed less time in the oven since they were flatter than a nutella brownie, they burnt :( I had to throw them away. SO annoying!

Anything


I was babysitting my 2 year old cousin the other night. She was fascinated by my camera and we took this picture of this art craft her and her 3 year old brother made. Turned out to be in focus for once :) (my 50mm lens's autofocus is terrible). Such a cute crocodile!

So those were my scavenger hunt pictures for this week! Hopefully I will get to do the next one as I love picture hunting.

Have a nice weekend everyone! .

3 comments:

  1. Hohohooo that's my favourite toy too :D)))!
    Beautiful pictures jacquie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That art picture is adorable... hopefully it will be framed & hung on their bedroom wall? That dessert looks very tasty... what's in the recipe? My fave pic is of your cat "tip-toeing" through the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice set. The cat is so sweet looking and yep they are curious creatures. Some like the camera and some not so much.
    What is Banoffee Pie? - It looked rich and creamy.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover