Sunday 17 February 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

Hello everyone,
It's been a long time since I have participated in Scavenger Hunt but finally this week I have time and took a picture for each theme!
 
Candy
 

I didn't find any candy in the house, but I found these lebkuchen and since they're sweet and delicious :) I thought they would suit just fine for candy.
 
 
Pink or Red
 
 
 
Love
 
 
 
Kisses
 
 
My cat and her new toy :)
 
 
Smile
 
 
 
 
This was my meal a few days ago: a buttered bagle cut in half and rice. I didn't even take this photo on purpose for scavenger hunt, I was in a funny mood that day :) and took this with my phone.
 
 
I wish everyone a great week and happy Scavenger Hunting!
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the "Candy" photo. Nice work. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rice heart - how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of the cat is so sweet! I need to get my boys new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and lighting in your candy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of humor and you win the prize for most creative use of rice in a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...sweet kitty! Love that rice heart shot! And no candy in the house? Lucky you! I need to get the candy OUT of my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shots my friend :))) oh pas de candy chez toi ?! la vie est bien faite :P bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ingenious pixs! I looked at your smilie and thought, I want a bagel! And your candy shot is beautiful - bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover